Flood Resources

If you experience flooding at your home the Village has resources available to help you, such as clean up kits and sandbags. Call the village hall at 262-843-2713 for more information.

If you think that your culvert is blocked/clogged please contact the village hall at 262-843-2713.

If it is after regular business hours, please contact the Kenosha County Sheriff's Department at 262-843-2371.


If you think that your well has been contaminated, Kenosha County Division of Health Services provides well testing.  There are kits available at the Village Hall. For more information:


FEMA- Helping people before, during, and after disasters.